Friday, July 23, 2010

Holy crap. I'm finished.

I have officially taken my last final. Which means that I FINISHED AN ENTIRE YEAR OF COLLEGE AND DIDN'T DIE OR GET MARRIED OR FAIL! (I'm not sure which of those options would be the worst.)

I really have learned a lot.

I really had a lot of fun.

Like a lot of fun.

I'm pretty sure that I have a 4.0, although I still have one test to be graded.

Now I get to make money and be a grown-up. Not sure how I feel about that....

Speaking of which.....


Tomorrow is my birthday. Which means that I FINISHED AN ENTIRE CHILDHOOD AND DIDN'T DIE OR GET MARRIED OR FAIL!! (I'm not sure how you measure childhood failure.)

I'm a little weirded out.

But mostly stoked.

Ironically, I've been echoing Christopher-ness by telling people, "I'll be 18 in _ days" or "It's almost my birthday!"

What can I say? I'm excited.

Plus, I get to stand in line to get a new driver's licence. Just what I always wanted.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy birthday Kate!

Lindy-Lou said...

Happy Birthday, Kate! You are the most prepared for adulthood of any 18 year old since your mom. ;-) Congrats on such a great college year!

Carma said...

Happy birthday....tomorrow. That is so awesome (because you are) that you completed your first year of college before turning 18!!

Carma said...

Happy birthday....tomorrow. That is so awesome (because you are) that you completed your first year of college before turning 18!!