Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Football

Well, it was a decent season for my Utes. Not bad, but could have been better. I try not to think about a certain weekend, but their bowl win has helped sooth my troubled bitterness of heart. I was pleased with Jordan Wynn. I think when he grows up a little more, he'll be a very, very good QB. Don't get me wrong, I freaking love the kid and he did well. My mother's-sister's-husband's-neice is dating him, so we're basically on a first name basis. Sort of.

Go Utes!! Can't wait for next season.

2 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

Really? I need to know more about the family link. He is one to watch, that's for sure. Great game.

Anonymous said...

I know! I'm so excited for next season too!! Can't wait to possibly go there! The Poinsettia Bowl was seriously my favorite game to be at of all time(or yet, I guess). When Sylvester intercepted and scored I don't think I've cheered and screamed louder than I did at that moment.

Ah, true bliss.

Hey where are you going to school?


-Morganne