(In no particular order.)
My cousins Alex, Sam, and Josh. I look up to them a lot. They're smart, ambitious, talented, funny, spiritual, and awesome.
My dad. He makes me laugh. We have the same slightly twisted sense of humor.
Pandora Radio. (Listening to Old Crow Medicine Show right now.)
Opportunities. Specifically the opportunities to learn music and art.
I'm grateful for my parents who sacrificed to give me opportunities.
My grandfather. Because of him and his generosity, I have a cute little Camry that I love.
Digital cameras. Nothing better than being able to be immediately dissatisfied with how I look.
Good friends. I truly have amazing friends who make it easy to be myself. It's great to not have to be a good influence because they already do what's right.
Scholarships. What a relief.
Sunsets/sunrises. A great way to start and end the day.
The Postal Service cd my Uncle James gave me a long time ago. Once I figured out how to fast forward the 45 second intros, I actually listened to it and now it's one of my favs.
The Tetons.
A healthy-if twisted-sense of humor.
Christopher.
Morgan. I call him "Brother of Mine". Because he is. He's also "Friend of Mine". But I don't call him that.
Skis and free lift tickets.
Hoodies and slippers.
Neil Young. I admire his songwriting. It's very powerful and thought-provoking.
Seminary.
Oatmeal.
My mom. I probably wouldn't be going to college in a month, if she wasn't so on top of things.
The inventor of egg nog.
Chapstick.
Cayenne pepper.
7 comments:
Hey I just have to say that I'm really glad I know you. I'm glad that we're cousins who love each other. I'm glad that we share a lot in common and can always make each other laugh. I'm glad that we got to spend some time together over Thanksgiving.
I'm sorry about the words I said over Facebook after the game. Whether we agree or not, our relationship is way too special and important to sacrifice over a disagreement.
I love your blog. I wish I could write like you.
I'm thankful for you, you wonderful, wonderful girl.
What? I didn't make the list??????
Just kidding! I love you!
Great list Kate. Love you.
Josh, I'm sorry I got sucked into a pointless argument. I never should have started it. You're totally forgiven. :) Love you and your blog. I wish I could write like you.
I wish I could write like both of you. So there.
I love it! I'm going to miss you, so check in once and a while on fb and keep up your experiences on your blog!
Post a Comment