I love sunshine.
I have really great friends.
Dark chocolate is my favorite.
We are for sure going to Nauvoo the last week of July. We leave the day after my birthday. I am so excited. This summer is going to be great.
Morgan needs a hug. And possibly a swirly.
My dad is a thoughtful person.
I've been running at six o'clock every morning this week. It's quite pleasant. My iPod is synced to my Dad's playlist, but I've been using it anyway. I've come to realize that classic rock is great jogging music. Nothing like a little Guns 'n Roses to get you going.
I'm reading The Five Thousand Year Leap. It's very, very good. To be perfectly honest though, it puts me to sleep. I'll be reading it and totally into it and learning great stuff, and then Bam! I'm asleep. I don't understand it. I don't find it boring at all while I'm awake. But every single day at exactly two and a half chapters, I fall asleep. One second I'm learning great Constitutional principles, and the next I'm out like a light. I just don't get it. The only other book that does that to me is How to Win Friends and Influence People.
I love Vivaldi. I think I might name my future child Antonio. But probably not. :)
I'm taking the ACT again on the 13th. I need to start studying.
I watched Pride and Prejudice six times in a week and a half. It's a good movie.
I need to go practice. I have to play in church next week. Darn.
The Taming of the Shrew is my favorite Shakespeare play. It's so funny.
The wind has been so strong this week that it was hard to drive straight. No kidding, you had to have some serious muscle to keep your car on the road. It was a bit frightening.
I really love my extended family. I have awesome cousins.
The sunshine is calling me. I'm going outside, and then I'm going to practice.
Have a radical weekend!
1 comment:
Speaking of Vivaldi... what are you working on right now? How's violin going? How is teaching going? Oh, how I miss you!
Post a Comment