Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Commencement dance

This is how he asked me. The flowers were prettier in real life.
And this is a puzzle. I drew those lines on his glasses so.......

I could draw a picture to answer him.



I also made him a cake. It's not very pretty, but it is the best cake ever. From scratch, with homemade seven minute chocolate and mint frosting. He's a lucky boy. :) The note with the cake and picture said: "I hope you like the picture. It's pretty much the best one I ever drew. I spent like three hours shading your upper lip. There's more where this came from after we go to the dance together. P.S. I decided to build you a cake or something." It was pretty funny. :)



The boys have it easy. Just a simple elastic band.




I should have practiced on Morgan first.





It took a while.







His name is Jacob, and he's pretty much one of my best friends. I'm not actually blushing; I got sunburned on our day-date. (Two things that make me happy: sunshine and a cute boy ;)) I had to put blush in between my eyebrows to hide my sunglasses line. Basically, it was a really, really fun day.






6 comments:

Dede said...

How fun! You look amazing!

Annalee Kelly said...

Share the details of the date, food, activites, etc.!

Shua said...

aw. :)

Tiffany said...

You look gorgeous! And I love the asking/answering tradition. You knocked it out of the park!

James said...

That picture is pretty amazing Kate. Nice job.

Jacob has cool glasses, and I would know.

I am glad you had such a fun time.

Mindy said...

Hel-lo gorgeous!! :)