Reasons to suspect that I am a nerd:
1. Last week, on my way home from seminary, a cello concerto that we had played in YS was on the radio. I excitedly turned it up and enjoyed it all the way home. Later, my mother told me that I had it turned up so loud that she could hear it when I pulled into the garage. Yep, classical music totally rocks my world.
2. I read the dictionary when I'm bored.
3. People call me with questions about Jane Austen.
4. Television is called books.
5. Before sending a text message, I fix any spelling and capitalization mistakes. I also rewrite awkward sentences.
6. I looked up "nerd" in the dictionary to find out if I am one.
4 comments:
Thanks for the Jane Austen help! P & P expert I am not!
If you're a nerd, then I want to be one.
I just caught up on your blog posts. I love it! Your blog is more creative and fun than any of my family's. I look forward to checking yours:)
Holy Cow! I've missed out on a lot of posts lately! It was so fun to catch up! You are one amazing person; beautiful inside and out; incredibly intelligent, kind, and funny. I'm so glad you had fun on your date! You looked stunning -- sunburn and all!
love you!
Post a Comment