Love this picture.
Look. It's The Cat.

Spread manure on the garden today. Morgan and Dad did it. Lucky me got to stay inside with Christopher. Not that I have anything against shoveling poop; last year, Morgan and I spread it all by ourselves. And we liked it. But today, I got to dig quack grass and belly-button plants out of the raspberries after Tuff woke up. Fun fun.
The roof of the chicken run got blown off. Our fruit trees are blooming. The lawn looks great because all the dandelions closed up for the night. See those onions and turnips growing on the far left side of the garden? They are from last year. They are stronger and healthier this year. We didn't pull them last year because we were too lazy. Which just goes to show that laziness pays off sometimes.Yes, I know I've had a superfluous amount of posts today. But the yard and garden looked so great I had to document it.
2 comments:
I love this in-between spring and summer time. Almost as much as summer :)
I love your wonderful one acre farm. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment