I've been a little scatter-brained lately, and I think it's because I've been looking ahead to a lot of things and not paying attention to what's at hand. Or it could just be that I'm a teenage girl who's a little ditzy and blonde on occasion. :) Either way, here's some stuff I and my family are looking forward to.
Utah Football- Yes. The season tickets have been ordered, home games have been written on the calender, the schedule is being memorized, predictions for starting QB are being made, and the fight song is being rehearsed. I'm smiling. = D
The Fourth of July- The 4th is one of my very favorite holidays. I think it's because I love American history so much, and it's warm outside, and we see family, and there's lots and lots of food. Anyway, Seth and Hannah are part of a patriotic children's choir that will be performing as part of our community's celebration. I also entered a paper about the Constitution in a scholarship competition. It's pretty good if I say so myself. Maybe I'll post it soon.
Backpacking- Dad, Morgan, and I are going to do a three day backpacking trip in the Tetons sometime this summer. I am so excited. I love the Tetons. They are so.........awesome. (As in awe inspiring.)
5K- Mom, Dad, Morgan, and I are going to run a 5K. If we can manage to get our bums in shape, that is.
College- I may go to BYU-I full time next year, if I can manage to pull in some scholarship funds and it works out. We'll see what happens.
Nauvoo- Our family might drive to Nauvoo with some Seeley cousins and grandparents. This plan is still in the research phase-I'll keep you posted.
Well, that's all I can think of right now, but there might be more. Like I said, I'm a little scatter-brained.
No comments:
Post a Comment