Friday, December 28, 2007

I heart music

Especially on my blog. In case you didn't notice, my blog has a SongSpot. Ok, I'm probably stating the obvious. The not obvious is that it's me playing. Just kidding, I only wish it was me playing. I'm really only posting this because I'm bored and I'm putting off folding laundry. More specifically, putting laundry away. I don't understand my aversion to putting laundry away, it's the easiest part. I hate mopping the floor too. I don't know why, again it's not especially difficult, I just don't like to. You are probably rolling your eyes and thinking "What a dumb waste of blog space this post is." You are probably right. So now I will stop rambling on about stupid things that you never wanted to know and actually get something done. I got up and got ready today which is a big thing for Christmas Break, but now it's almost over, and I've pretty much wasted my time. Every day. Well, the day before yesterday I did the two loads of laundry I'm avoiding right now, so I didn't completely waste my time. Dang! Why did I remind myself of that? Ok! Enough rambling! I'm really, truly, for real, going to get up of my rear end and stop wasting my time and yours! Off to Laundry Land and the Island of Efficiency! Bye!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I also despise putting laundry away and mopping floors. I'd seriously rather clean a toilet.

Tammy said...

I don't mind putting laundry away. But please don't ask me to put away groceries. YUCK. :(

Shua said...

Don't tell my mom, but I pretty much live out of my laundry basket. I HATE putting away laundry.