Friday, August 13, 2010

My poor blog

Yes, my poor blog. It's stuck between a boring and a dull place.

I don't know what to blog about.

School......not until January.

Work.....boring.

Family......we're not doing much this summer.

The Cat.....is as insignificant and stupid as ever.

Boys......across the country/state or on missions.

Food.....I like to eat.

Music.....no lessons or symphony for a while.

Football......I'm so excited. I hope we crush Pitt.

Running.....already covered that.

Books......haven't had much time to read lately.

Art.....haven't painted for a while.

Travels.....already covered that.

Hair......you don't really want a post about my hair do you?

Jokes......I need some new ones. (What did the green grape say to the purple grape? BREATHE!)

Sleeping......I take a nap everyday.

Random stuff......frog.

Help me think of stuff to blog about. Please?

2 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

If you were only able to have one other book besides the scriptures period and for the rest of your life, what book would you choose and why?

Jesse C said...

I hear you Kate. I haven't seen enough of your artwork. Post some.