Tuesday, August 3, 2010

25 Things to Be Thankful For

  1. A well-paying job
  2. A reliable car
  3. The temple
  4. Awesome, supportive friends
  5. Jack Johnson
  6. Watermelon
  7. Mom's hugs
  8. The local library
  9. Books in general
  10. The New Testament
  11. A great ward
  12. Life
  13. My laptop
  14. Apples
  15. Summer
  16. Grandparents, cousins etc.
  17. An acne-free face
  18. A healthy body
  19. Carrots
  20. A nearly-free college education
  21. A nice, helpful manager
  22. The anonymous co-worker who made a new Pandora station when I left it up. I love it.
  23. New climbing shoes
  24. All the nice people I keep meeting. The world isn't as bad as we sometimes think.
  25. Sunshine.

3 comments:

Annalee Kelly said...

26. Kate's violin. Humble as it may be:)
27. Vivaldi and Bach...
28. football

Leslie said...

YOU.

Lindy-Lou said...

I love this post. You are filled with gratitude and it always comes through in everything you say. Thanks for your example.