Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weekly Observations

1. I have awesome co-workers. They are a great group of friends, and we have a lot of fun at work and hanging out.

2. I really, really dislike having a head cold.

3. 10 hours of sleep makes me feel like a new person.

4. I'm good at multiple choice tests. Even with a massive head cold.

5. I'm really glad mid-terms are over. As far as I know, I still have A's...

6. Writing "UNDER 18" across my forehead every day might not be a bad idea.

7. Like seriously, not a bad idea.

8. Funny things are overheard on campus. Quote of the Week: "Screw the future; I'm buying a suit of armor!"

9. After a two week debate with myself, I decide to quit my job. Then I get a paycheck. Rinse, repeat.

10. College is fun.

6 comments:

Sam said...

Sounds like you're really busy... and having a great time. Cant wait to see you again.

Tammy said...

Kate, I just took some time to catch up on your blog...sounds like things are going great for you! :)

Lindy-Lou said...

Sorry about the head cold. Not fun. Happy about your consistent and successful academic efforts. Love how you express yourself. This was a very fun post. Want to hear you play that fiddle again before too long.

morganne said...

Just curious... why do you want to write "Under 18" across your forehead? Sorry if I missed something there, it's late, and I'm tired. Don't judge.

Kate said...

Morganne: Because every male over 18 on campus is diligently seeking a wife. And they all assume I'm older than I am, which has turned into a few weird situations. Get it now?

Jesse C said...

Number 8 is my favorite. Classic. I wish I could see that kid, but I've got a pretty good visual in my mind.