Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For Real Update

This weekend was interesting. My parents and the younger kids were out of town, leaving just me and Morgan home for essentially three days. I have a car and money. We had the whole weekend to ourselves. What did we do?


Homework.

Cleaned the house.

Checked the oil in my car.

Visited our grandparents.

Went to church.

What the heck is wrong with us?

******
On another note, college is hard. On Friday, I went to school, went to work, did homework, went to my grandparents for dinner, and did more homework. Saturday, I cleaned the house, got a haircut, and did homework almost the rest of the day. On Sunday, we went to church, then I did more homework. On Monday, I went to school, went to work, had dinner, and then did four hours of homework. It's been challenging, but I really love it. It's been great.

6 comments:

Carma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carma said...

And the most amazing thing is that you still have time to do your blog! Can I just say that you are one awesome woman!?!?!?!

Leslie said...

You total rebel, you! I can tell we're related, because that sounds like what I would do as well. :)

Jesse C said...

Wow, nice work Kate. You are becoming quite the responsible adult.

tracy said...

What is your favorite class? What is the most interesting thing you have learned? Do you feel like you fit in? Who is your favorite professor? What class is your hardest?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Lindy-Lou said...

I missed you last week-end, but can easily see why you elected to stay home. Good work.