Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!









I love my dad because:
  1. He plays with his kids.
  2. He is a really good cook.
  3. He is adventurous.
  4. He reads good books.
  5. He has a vocabulary like a dictionary.
  6. He has a great sense of humor.
  7. He works hard.
  8. He does acts of service for his wife.
  9. He is not easily offended and doesn't gossip.
  10. He has good taste in clothes.
  11. He appreciates good music.
  12. He is a good listener.
  13. He does the dishes every night.
  14. He is tough.
  15. He is thrifty.
  16. He is courteous.
  17. He loves his family.
  18. He cheers loudly for his team.
  19. He is a good teacher.
  20. He makes time to talk.
  21. He writes poetry for my mom.
  22. He lets kids sit on his lap during sacrament meeting.
  23. He loves to learn.
  24. He is funny.
  25. He is friendly.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Aw, I love your Dad, too. If only we could get him cheering loudly for the RIGHT team! ;)

Lindy-Lou said...

What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful man.

Jesse C said...

I like your dad a lot too.

James said...

That Wade is one awesome guy. I really like hanging out with your dad.