Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Loves and Hates

Well, I am planning to expand my mind and post about other stuff, but for now I'll just write some more about myself. Also, in case you were wondering (and I know you were) the scrambled word was simply "metamorphosis" spelled backwards. And I would like to thank all of my readers for reading even if you don't comment. And double thanks to my readers who read AND comment. You guys are the best!

10 Things I hate.
One-uppers
Guys in skinny jeans.
Stepping in puddles while wearing socks.
High heels that don't stay on.
Gum chompers.
Girls that act stupid when they're not.
Rap and scream-o "music". (It is not music.)
Slush.
Cruddy ski snow.

10 Things I Love.
Playing in a symphony.
The way sheets smell when they're dried on a clothesline.
Vegetables from our garden.
Tossing around a football with Morgan.
Christopher's laugh and cute little voice.
Playing board games or just sitting around and talking with a small group of good friends.
The way the air smells right before a snowstorm.
Good hair days.
Feeling the sun soak into my skin.
Boys that are brave enough to give a girl a sincere compliment.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Guys in skinny jeans....lol....you crack me up, Kate. ;)

James said...

i liked this post kate. keep writing and i will keep reading.

Those skinny jeans are in these days aren't they.

I used to have a pair of Levi's 501's and they kept shrinking and getting smaller and tighter. I had never had jeans that shrunk like that so I just kept wearing them. It got to the point that if I was wearing them and tried to bend over I could not even breath. Even though they were so tight I still loved them and had a hard time letting them go.

Leslie said...

I REALLY dislike this skinny jean thing, too. And, maybe it's just around here, but the boys are wearing the skinny jeans as low-riders too. I don't need to see half of your underwear along with those skinny jeans. Ugh! Makes me wanna vomit!
Thank you James, for eventually giving up that pair of Levi's 501's.
Love your posts!

Tiffany said...

Unfortunately skinny jeans only look good on skinny people.

Loved this list!

Jesse C said...

I've been slacking on commenting. I really do enjoy your blog Kate. It was fun to see you at the baptism.

Lucy said...

Kate, i love your posts. They always make me smile :) it makes me want to make a blog too but i have no idea what i would ever write. luv u lots :D