1. What kind of posts would you like to see more of?
a) Pictures.
b) Stuff about me and my way awesome life. ;)
c) Yummy and healthy recipes.
d) Stories of my family's day-to-day life.
e) My formal and creative writings.
2. What is your opinion on "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
a) Like it.
b) Love it.
c) Hate it.
d) Never read it.
3. What is the most likely reason I haven't been getting very many comments on my posts?
a) I'm not posting stuff worth commenting on.
b) You are lackadaisical when it comes to commenting.
c) You rarely read my blog because it's invitation only, and it takes too long to sign in.
4. What would make you comment more often?
a) Posts with a greater variety of topics.
b) Me asking you to.
c) A give-away/contest/drawing.
5. What is your favorite cookie?
a) Chocolate chip.
b) Peanut butter.
c) Oreos.
d) Oatmeal.
e) Snickerdoodles.
f) Ginger Snaps.
g) White Chocolate Macadamian Nut.
h) Jam Thumbprint.
i) All of the above.
Thanks ahead of time to those who will comment and participate! Feel free to choose more than one answer to each question. :)
6 comments:
1) a,b,d,e.
2) e)I can't properly remember it to give an opinion. I think I liked it.
3)b & c. I don't check as often as I used to since you went private. I totally respect the privacy thing, I just don't check as often. Please don't take it personally! I love all of your posts, with the exception of that freaky picture. ;)
4)b
5) i, except for h, and g is marginal.
love you! Keep posting!
1) all of the above, partial to the last one.
2) I'm with Les. Sorry
3) I don't think you're talking to me. ;-)
4) Got called away from this and have no idea what the rest are. Sorry.
But please know I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!
1. a, b, d, and e
2. like it
3. I don't check as often as before you went private. I have all of my faves in blog feed, and private ones don't work that way, and I'm super forgetful. You are in good company, though...you and 3 other wonderful blogs that I always forget to check! lol. But I love your blog. :)
4. I'm bad at commenting... HA! So I'm making up with this loooooong comment.
5. jam thumbprints all the way
Seems like there was another question.... maybe? I think if I go back, I'll lose what I just typed here, though.
Keep blogging, Kate!
1. a,b,d
2. a... but it's been awhile
3. c-- I hate signing in ;)
4. d/none of the above. Making it so I don't have to sign in, because then I could put it in my google reader, and I'd remember. I understand why you don't though, so just know I'll come and comment whenever it occurs to me. ;)
5. a, but b, c, and f come in really close. Oh, and d and e.
1. all of the above.
2. b
3. i'm quiet on many blogs these days, but not because I don't love you and don't read. However, the private blog does make me slow to catch up since I use Google Reader. But I understand, and it's worth the trip over here!
4. This is the quintessential question of every blogger everywhere, I think.
5. F, no E, no D, no C
1. a,b,d,e
2. b
3. b
4. b
5. a,e
Post a Comment