Friday, September 5, 2008

If I ran the zoo.....

I would quit and be Utah's head coach so I could fire that idiot the offensive coordinator! Seriously! Is that guy completely stupid? Why can't he see that what they are doing in the second half is obviously not working?!? Let's review the Utah/Michigan game. Yards gained by Utah in the first half: over 300! Yards gained by Utah in the second half: less than 40!! Hell-o! Can he not see that whatever they were doing in the first half was WORKING!! This is the exact same thing they were doing all of last year too! AHHH! It's driving me crazy!

Why I think he is making the same mistake every time:

1. He has a mental disorder that doesn't allow him to see any cause and effect patterns.

2. He is getting paid large amounts of money by BYU.

3. He is stupid.

Why I think he hasn't gotten fired yet:

1. He is related to Kyle Whittingham or they were best friends in grade school.

2. He is willing to work for minimum wage.

3. He is good at making people like him for no reason.


Too bad I'm not in charge. Good news is that I get to go with Dad to the game tomorrow! I'm excited. The weather is supposed to be perfect. They better win.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm no football guru, but I HATE that stupid play that most teams try again and again where they hand the ball to someone who then immediately heads into the middle of the pack of defense. Hmmm, maybe there has been one too many head injuries.

Lindy-Lou said...

I hope you find time to stop in and visit/vent/celebrate. And I promise we will be color blind and commiserate/celebrate with you no matter what.

morganne said...

Dude, I TOTALLY know what you're talking about!! Urgh it was so frustrating! He doesn't play to win, he plays not to lose, and it drove me insane. And it was only the first game!!