I am changing my blog to invitation only. Even though I don't put out a lot of my personal info on my blog, it's better to be safe than sorry. If you want to read my blog, leave a comment with your email address. If I haven't met you in person then you can't read my blog, sorry. (Nobody that I don't know reads my blog, as far as I know.) The exceptions are Morganne and Ali, because my cousin has met you and is friends with you and you gave him your blog address. So you have about three days until I change it.
11 comments:
jlmerrell@bresnan.net
of course I want to keep reading it! bmatcsmith@gmail.com
oh me! pick me! carolita.lee@gmail.com
Me too, please! tiffany@wouldbewritersguild.com
SIGN ME UP!!
soccerchicklet16@hotmail.com
byuboy_12@hotmail.com
sorry, I was logged in as my dad. as long as we're on that subject, my dad's email is jecrowley5@yahoo.com, and I'm sure he would like to be invited
me too! mtmoriahmama@gmail.com
I read! I read! :)
I just don't comment every time.
thesherfamily@yahoo.com
lindac42@msn.com
Only if you want to remain in my will.
I know you haven't met me in person but I've been reading your blog for a while and would like to continue if you will let me! please!
canalew91@yahoo.com
Post a Comment