Monday, September 15, 2008

Let me sum up

I'm just going to breeze over what's been going on, because I feel I must post and it's getting late, I'm too lazy to really go into depth, and........ well, I guess I'm just lazy and tired, that's all.

A few Tuesdays ago, the laurals and priests went bridge jumping. I think it was the first week of September. If you have ever lived in Idaho, you know that September is not exactly balmy. And it had been raining for the past two days. But we went and jumped off anyway. And let me tell you folks, it was cold! And it was a ton of fun! The bridge isn't very high, only about 15ft, more or less, so I wasn't scared. But man, that water was cold! The second you hit the water, it was like every nerve in your whole body started screaming, "ARE YOU INSANE!! GET ME OUT OF HERE NOW!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!" But it was fun.

Youth Symphony auditions were a week ago. I was really nervous but I still got fourth chair of first violins, which is almost exactly what I was expecting. (Note to Melinda: The first three are Joseph, Lauren, and Trista.) I'm happy it's started again; we're going to be playing some really fun music this year.

I'm keeping up with school, but still crashing on the couch everyday to keep up with sleep. I forget to mention that I'm also studying Shakespeare, preparing for the ACT, and working as a gymnastics assistant.

Happy birthday to my mother (12th), and happy anniversary to my parents(today)!

Utah won their first three games!!!!! Yipeee!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me! And after the first one, they haven't been stupid like I mentioned in my last post! Hooray! Go Utes! The Utah/UNLV game I went to with Dad was so awesome! The weather was perfect, the Utes won, we ate some really yummy food, I got to see my grandparents and a few of my uncles, and it was a good hair day. Ahh, it was beautiful.

I read Breaking Dawn a while ago and I must say I'm dissapointed. I think Stephanie Meyer has been losing steam since the first book. It was ok and I got sucked into the plot (I read it all in one day), but when it was over, I was just like "Hmm. Ok that was fun." It was empty entertainment.

Hmmm, I think I'll go to bed now. If you know someone that wants to read my blog, but didn't comment in time, have them email me at crazy4violin@hotmail.com and I'll add them. Good night.

6 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

I love your blog, Kate. I'm happy that I made the cut. ;-) It was fun to see you, even for a minute, and yes, your hair looked darling. You always look beautiful.

Leslie said...

I love these kind of random posts. They are so fun, and you learn a lot.

I'm excited to see you in about a week and a half!

morganne said...

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU THINK STEPHENIE MEYER HAS LOST HER TOUCH, AND THAT BREAKING DAWN WAS BORING?

ARE WE EVEN READING THE SAME BOOK???

John said...

Umm, lets just say that it's a good thing I know my dads password because I'M NOT INVITED TO READ YOUR BLOG! Is this some kind of sick joke?

I'm hurt, Kate. This hurts real deep. :' (

josh

Kate said...

I'm so sorry Josh, I don't know why it didn't let you in, I swear I invited you!

Lucy said...

I'm sorry cousin but I have to agree with morganne (eventhough I don't even know who they are). STEPHENIE MEYER ROCKS!! I LOVED BREAKING DAWN!!!