- It's cold. Absurdly cold.
- I played pretty dang amazingly at my recital.
- Dad, Morgan, Seth, and Hannah, went fishing today. They said it was great. Oh, except for the clouds. And the rain. And don't forget the snow. Or the hail. And the wind. Oh, and don't forget the fact that they didn't catch a single fish. And they lost $10 worth of lures. But it was great!
- Christopher has pink eye.
- We got two kittens. Mostly because we have a mouse problem in our sheds.
- A very large, very scruffy, very fat, very old, very mellow, very smelly, yellow dog has been hanging around our house for the past several days. We have been feeding it out of the kindness of our hearts (and because we don't want a dead dog on our hands).
- The above mentioned dog has taken quite an unfavorable interest in our small kittens.
- The kittens are now living in the garage.
- Sheesh! What's wrong with me? All I've mentioned (besides my recital) has been pretty negative. Sorry, I'll cheer up. Life is good. The sun will shine. The rain is good for the land. Mom made chicken pot pie for dinner. Mmm.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Quick Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Chicken pot pie for the soul. That's the perfect antecdote for foul weather, threatened kittens and no fresh fish. Works every time.
Maybe if your weather and our weather got together, they could make some perfectly pleasant weather! I HATE COLD!! Oh, and I HATE HOT!!!
Awesome about the fishing. Thanks for the laugh.
Post a Comment