Look at this little treasure I found on the computer from forever ago. I know it's not one of my paintings, but I couldn't resist posting it. Click on it and look closer. The second one from the top is me, the rest are my girl cousins from my mom's side. Isn't there a strong family resemblance?
This is the picture I will paint after I finish the daisies. Isn't it awesome? I'll center it a little more, leave out the lamp posts, and make the sky blue.*******************
Now for the bits and pieces. I just can't seem to let go of randomness, can I?
1. On the way to the store last week, I saw a horse tied up at a gas station. Is that awesome or what?!? It made my day.
2. This morning on my way to violin lessons, I saw a chicken next to the side of the road. And yes, it was alive and clucking. I love living in Idaho.
3. Two weeks ago, I saw a huge, new, four door truck painted camouflage. Wow. You know you're a red neck if you and your truck have matching outfits.
4. Christopher has started echoing everything we say. It's kind of cute sometimes, but we have to be careful what we say around him. "Crap!" and "Dang it!" and "Gosh!" seem so much worse coming out of his darling baby mouth.
5. I love sunshine. La la la love it!
10 comments:
Nice try! I know those were all Casey's face! You had me for a brief second but you can't fool this fine fellow-he's too freakin' fresh. Flabbergast. I like alliteration. :D
that is totally a photoshopped picture!!!! Well anyway your paintings on the other had are soooo amazing I would totally take the duck one and hang it on the wall of my beach room hahahahaha!! Then i could say "my cousin, Kate painted this isn't it cool?!!!" Well I miss you lots and can't wait to see you!
Lucy :]
Your paintings are amazing--AMAZING! I love the one of Hannah!
Wow, Kate. Those paintings are fantastic. Really, really good. You are very talented. Keep it up.
LOVE the paintings! You've got talent!
It may be hard to comment, because I need one of my hands to pick my jaw up off the floor. Kate, your paintings are amazing!
That Casey picture really threw me off!! Because Nate still has that BYU shirt and I was thinking that I had gotten it for Easter on year not from casey!!! Then I saw the blonde Casey and then I got it!!!
Your painting are amazing!! Good Job!!!
I have a question!! Why do I have Whitney's face and no one else does??? I just noticed that, isn't it sad!!
Um, Elizabeth, you have Casey's face just like everyone else. I promise. And even if you didn't, it would not be sad because Whitney is just as gorgeous as Casey!
-Kate
Oh, I love your blog, Kate. Wonderful paintings. Absolutely beautiful. And yes, your photoshop hallucination had us all going. Very funny. Also, your other post about how to catch a chicken was hilarious.
Keep 'em coming.
Post a Comment