Sunday, April 13, 2008

I. Am. So. Happy.

Thrilled in fact. I'll give you three guesses. I applied for and recieved a full ride scholorship? Nope. I won the BYU contest? Not yet..... My parents bought me a Corvette? Haha....yeah, sure.
Ok I'll tell you. I HAVE A SUNBURNED FACE! BECAUSE IT'S WARM OUTSIDE!!!!

3 comments:

Shua said...

Oh man, you almost had me with the BYU thing. My blood sugar shot up to about 7,000,000...actually that would have killed me.

I'm totally with you though, today the high here is 80. 80! I haven't felt 80 degrees in...forever!

Jesse C said...

It was nice to welcome Mr. Eighty Degrees and all his warmth and charm back into my life. Consequently, Miss Dreary Snowstorm and her ugly step child Freezing Temps had to move out of my life to make room. I'm not complaining. I just hope we don't have another awkward meeting.

ali said...

LUCKY!!! it snowed here yesterday! There's Utah weather for ya. Psh, snow in April.