1. I wasted a lot of time at work yesterday folding frogs out of paper and seeing how high I could make them jump.
2. My room is a mess.
3. I don't really care that my room is a mess.
4. It takes me several weeks to respond to a letter I get in the mail.
5. I check my email 4.7 times a day. I don't even know why.
6. I only ran 5 miles this week.
7. I haven't practiced my violin for an embarassingly long amount of time.
8. I ate a lot of brownies last night. Like a lot.
9. I yell at my siblings.
10. I talked back to my dad last night.
I started this post thinking it would be kind of funny and random. It didn't end that way. It turned out to be a revelation. I'm in a funk. And I need to snap out of it.
3 comments:
I like to fold paper cranes. My house is often a mess. I kind of don't care sometimes. How do you check your email .7 times? I can't figure that out. I ran 0 miles this week. I usually only practice my violin when I'm teaching, and that's not really practicing. I ate a lot of cookies tonight. Like a lot. I yell at my kids. I talked back to my dad too many times to count.
You're evil... bringing out these confessions. ;)
all in the normal range. eat two brownies and call me in the morning. Oh and teach me how to make jumping frogs out of paper. sounds like good therapy. love you lots.
Love you Kate. Find a new favorite song.
Post a Comment