
I have nothing to blog about. I feel uninspired. The polka dots of my background mock me whenever I visit. The header begs me for a new trying-to-be-funny quote. And yet I can come up with nothing. I am reduced to posting a random, adorable picture of Christopher and begging you for ideas. Please, save a failing blogger from the awful fate of......something. Dang it. I couldn't even come up with an interesting word. I need help. This is serious.
6 comments:
Write a story about the fingerprinting scary room, please. It is a story begging to be written.
You should chose a blogger friend and interview each other. Then you can post the interviews on both blogs.
I'm pretty sure this is an epidemic. Eat a carton of ice cream, take two aspirin, and try again tomorrow.
Actually, I like Jesse's idea. Try that!
Or, devote an entire post to Christopher Quotes. He is one hilarious and unpredictable mind.
recipes are always good...or record yourself playing the violin and put the movie on...or a book review...or thoughts from the scriptures...or your "dream date"...or favorite quote and why it is so...or "deep thoughts" by kate...or what you are teaching in your writing class.
Love you!
Share your thoughts about what difference a car of your own will make. The plus and minus of it all. The patience it takes waiting for a grandfather.
Grandfather
Post a Comment