It's been almost eight months. Eight months of no football. And now....... THE SEASON IS ABOUT TO START!! YAY! I am so excited. To celebrate, I'll post five thoughts on this season's Utah football.
1. Corbin Louks is an idiot with an ego problem. However, he will be missed.
2. Jordan who? A freshman QB is risky, but who knows? Look at BSU last season.
3. Matt Asiata will be a very strong piece of the offence. And he's still my favorite player.
4. The schedule is lame. All the good games are away. But I'm still excited that we have season tickets.
5. GO UTES!!!!
(All statements are opinion and are not backed up by anything very credible, except the fact that the Utes are awesome and a fabulous team.)
2 comments:
I'm really glad you like football. And, even though you love that OTHER team, I still love you! :)
The Aggies actually showed some signs of life.
No freshman QB. Was it a clever coaching move to push Caine and Loukes to work extra hard? Who knows? Apparently, it pushed Corbin a little too far.
Post a Comment