*Feel free to ignore this post, as it probably won't make any sense. I'm simply writing to clarify everything in my own head. *
I got a job working with mentally handicapped children. It's fun. The girl I work with is almost 14, pretty independent, and always cheerful. I'm only working part time in the afternoons, which works out great. And I never work on the weekends.
I need violin students. Desperately.
I'm going to teach a creative writing class that begins on Wednesday. I'm so excited for it. It's for homeschooled kids 11-14, and it focuses on lots of creativity and fundamental writing basics.
I still need to figure out more college details.
Youth Symphony starts today!! I'm fourth chair.
I got put in charge of Evening of Excellence. I should make some phone calls.
I got asked to Homecoming. Now I need to find a dress. It's also the same night as the Utah-Louisville game. I almost said no. :)
I'm still working as a gymnastics assistant on Fridays. I love it. (Basically, all my jobs center around working with/teaching children.)
I'm getting better at flirting. Still, I'd rather have a conversation about football. Boys are fun.
Does anything smell better than fresh peaches? Yes. Bacon.
I'm not looking forward to driving in the snow.
I wish I could afford a car.
Life is good. :)
5 comments:
Sigh. You're all grown up. I have a feeling you're a wonderful teacher!
Yay! So good to hear from you again. I love life updates! You are a busy girl! I agree, boys are fun; and, sometimes, they even smell BETTER than bacon. Somtimes worse. Sometimes a lot worse.
Ooh baby, I'm going to the Utah-Louisville game!! Whoop Whoop!! (haha read my newest post about missing dances for Utes)
I love ya girlie, and I'm excited to see pics of your dress/date/etc!
(hint, hint)
You simply amaze me.
Good times Kate, thanks for the update.
Post a Comment