1. Sometimes I read the Minnie and Moo books that Hannah gets from the library. They make me laugh.
2. I sort of enjoy my dad's music.
3. Sometimes I wear mismatched socks because I'm too lazy to look through my drawer for the match.
4. I have never won a game of solitaire. Ever.
5. I would rather weed the garden than fold laundry.
6. I don't fold my laundry until I need the basket for something else.
7. I've never played on a sports team. I don't really want to.
8. I have walked into a door. And a tree. Multiple times.
9. My idea of living on the edge is eating large amounts of cookie dough. The risk of salmonella makes it exciting.
10. Whenever I kill a spider, I always feel a moment of sorrow for the life I just snuffed out. Just a moment though.
5 comments:
#9 totally cracked me up... I'm a cookie dough eater too.
I love your confessions, and I miss you. There's my confession. ;)
2. Not sure what your dad listens to, but my dad is the one who truly opened the doors of the music world to me.
3. Me too. More often than not probably, haha.
6. I go further than that. The floor makes a great basket :)
7. We'll have to agree to disagree here.
9. Awesome. I'll be chuckling about that all day.
Great post!
#9 made me laugh out loud while sitting here! u r osome
k, for number 10, I do too! it's sad...
this is morganne by the way
5. Are you crazy? I think you already know how I feel about weeds. Although I do enjoy being done with weeding.
Post a Comment