Ugh, these are not the greatest pictures of me. I'm totally not standing up straight. It's going to bug me for the rest of my life. Seriously. And I forgot to put on red lipstick before my mom took the picture. By the way, that's my awesome funny friend named Tina. She's not homeschooled, but what the heck. She had fun, and I was glad she tagged along. I'm slightly jealous of her nice straight posture and perfect pose in this picture. I'm not sure why Morgan is standing on the side of his foot. (????) By the way, notice how he's still taller than I am, even though I'm wearing 4 1/2" high heels. Jeez laweez it's not fair.
Ack. Another not so hot picture of me. Hey, I just had an epiphany. Maybe I rarely post pictures because I'm never happy with the way I look in them. Seriously though, what's with the head tilting and no teeth? Tina has a great tan.
This one's a little better. Thank goodness. The prom was probably the most fun I've had since I gave Morgan a swirly last month.

My glasses. My family reacted a little strangely when I first got them. Some of the comments I got include, "Wow. You look weird." "Ahh!" "You look like a secretary." "You look strange. But a good kind of strange." My all time favorite response was: "Those make you look fat." Good thing I'm a nice person with a very good sense of humor. I should have put on lip gloss before I took this picture.
Whew, that was exhausting. I don't think I'll post pictures again for a while.

5 comments:
Ssssooooo fun! You look great...especially the third picture! The pics with the glasses don't do you justice at all...you are adorable always and in the glasses, you are a sight to behold. LOL!
Hey thanks for bringing Blythe home last night...very helpful.
See you Monday.
I really like your glasses.
I like glasses in general. I am actually glad I where glasses because they are cool, except when I cannot see without them.
You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
With regard to your criticisms about yourself, someone once told me, "If we treated our friends the way we treat ourselves, we wouldn't have any friends." I have tried to be more charitable with myself since then.
You are beautiful and intelligent. Those are the two attributes that are evident in these pictures. Thanks for letting us share in the fun of your prom. And your new glasses. Very stylish.
I like the glasses.
Morgan looks like he his standing on a severely mangled leg in that picture.
Post a Comment