
This is why I live in Idaho.

Me being crazy with Morgan. This was taken before he grew several inches taller me. The other day, someone called us The Seeley Twins. What do you think?

??? Don't ask me. We're just crazy.

Sigh. I'm homesick for football. But Dad's going to renew our season tickets! Yay!
.JPG)
Aww. Seth and Dad.

My dad the Ute fan. And you think
I love Utah football.

Me with my awesomely rad cousins, Lucy and Rachel. Good times.
.JPG)
Seth and Hannah riding behind the canoe.

Everyone in the canoe. Note how low it is in the water. I wish these pictures could capture the awesomness of this trip. When I say awesome I mean "awe inspiring." To my left in this picture is the Tetons. And I mean they are RIGHT THERE! Awesome.
.JPG)
Morgan the Super Hiker.
5 comments:
You are one lucky girl. And you're beautiful, too.
Your pictures made me smile, too!
P.S. You so pretty!
Those are great pictures. And, I'd tell you how pretty you are, too, but I think it might be over-load. So, instead I'll just ask that you please be kind to all the tongue-tied boys that you meet. It's not their fault.
Hahaha the pics of you and Morgan made me laugh =D I don't remember taking that pic with you and Rachel...oh well. Btw you and morgan actually do look like twins or at least related.....thats more than i can say for me and Sam lol : ]
You look so grown up, Kate! Stop! ;)
Post a Comment