A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single
B-BEST FRIEND: Akira. We've been best friends for ten years, and haven't fought once.
C-CAKE OR PIE: Both. Cake for birthdays, pie for holidays.
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Thursdays. Youth Symphony. :)
E-ESSENTIAL ITEM: To always have on hand, lip gloss. In general, my violin or books, I can't decide.
F-FAVORITE COLOR: Red, sometimes pink or green. Brown when I feel like it. But mostly red.
G-GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Becoming a decent artist; I used to think I was bad at art. Or maybe finishing Mansfield Park. It's stinkin' 600 pages! And it's 600 pages of Jane Austen! And not only that, it's 600 pages of nothing but walks in the park and tea time! Boringest book I ever read......
H-HOMETOWN: I can't say.
I-INDULGENCES: Twist cones, reading for hours, Take5, swinging, day dreaming, naps on the couch, playing Vivaldi, spoonfuls of peanut butter.
J-JANUARY OR JULY: July.
K-KIDS: What about 'em?
L-LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: Utah football, good food, sunshine, fresh air, music, books.
M-MARRIAGE DATE: ????? (How am I supposed to know? I don't have a crystal ball.)
N-NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4, 3 brothers 1 sister.
O-ORANGES OR APPLES: Both, but usually apples.
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Drowning. Family dying. Me dying. Getting in a car accident. Vampires. Just kidding.
Q-QUOTES: "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."- Dr. Suess "No situation in life is so bad that wining about it won't make it worse."-Elder Holland
R- REASON TO SMILE: I have straight teeth. No braces needed.
S- SEASON: Summer 'cause it's fun, Fall because of football and new clothes, Winter 'cause of Christmas, Spring because of daffodils and Easter.
T-TAG SOME FRIENDS: Eeny meeny miny Morganne. And.....Ali. And......you.
U-UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Sometimes I wish I could go inside my favorite books and meet Anne Shirley, Elizabeth Bennet, Harriet M. Welsch, Peter Pan, Ella of Frell, Bella Swan, and Edward Cullen in person.
V-VERY FAVORITE STORE: Hmm, I'd have to say WalMart. I hate shopping there, but it's so much fun to wander around people watching. You always see some really weird people in WalMart.
W-WORST HABIT: Reacting without thought.
X-WENDY'S OR MCDONALD'S: Wendy's. Love chocolate Frosties.
Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Anything spicy and Mexican, cream of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches, twist cones, toast with blueberry jam, graham crackers and milk, 7 layer burritos, it changes every day.
Z-ZODIAC: Leo.
4 comments:
Kate!! Welcome back to the blogging world! Missed ya!
And btw, I already did the tagged thing.
And I like your blog "re-vamp". It looks very fab. :)
Tomato soup: ABSOLUTELY, but only if it's your mom's recipe. I've tweaked it a tish (added more onions) for our family, but it is To. Die. For.
I'm really intrigued at how in to football you have become. How are you and Josh such good friends?
Aw, I missed you too Morganne! Sorry for re-tagging you, I've been out of the blogging loop for a while.
Yes, Tammy, my mother does make the best tomato soup in the whole entire universe.
Yes, I too am sometimes surprised at the friendliness that Josh and I share. But I think it's because we are alike in so many other ways, and maybe even because we are alike in our hatred of the opposing team. Or maybe it's because it's not a really personal thing so we can kind of look over it, kind of like how if your friend has a really nasty zit on their face, you think it's nasty but you don't hate them for it. What do you say Josh? Those are my feelings.
Post a Comment