Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hey. I'm alive.

I got back from girls camp yesterday afternoon. I was smelly, exhausted, filled with junk food, greasy, hairy, sore, and happy. It was such amazing fun the whole time!! Totally worth the only-one-shower, no razor, no sleep, and junk food. (Ok, I know I could have chosen not to eat all the crap I did, but something about girls camp just dissolves every last bit of my self disipline.) I did not get sick a single day and my strange bruise-y mosquito bites healed up in three days! It was a blast but it's nice to be home.

P.S. I didn't get a single mosquite bite the whole week. Three cheers!!!

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I've gotten so many mosquito bites here... that's one of the things I miss about there! I'm glad you had fun at girls camp!

Jesse C said...

Glad you had fun at camp. Junk food is a necessity at camp, so you shouldn't feel bad.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I had so much junk food at camp!!
Then I guess they forgot to take some so they gave us even more on Sunday!!!
How long were you there??
Were you a fourth year this year??

Shua said...

Lucky! Our priests camp was a short overnighter and yet I returned with at least 6 or 7 mosquito bites!

Lindy-Lou said...

I have such great memories of camp. I'm glad you had such a great time.