Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tag, you're it.

Thanks to my blogger friend Ali, I will feel guilty if I don't post this slightly pointless, but nevertheless amusing quiz. Here goes nothin'.

Ten years ago: I had just moved to Idaho on February 15th. I was five, almost six, and I don't really remember a lot about myself. I know that I loved summer and playing in the mud, running around in bare feet (I loathed socks), and reading and being read to. I loved Little House books, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream, riding my tiny purple bike (which later got ran over and lost a pedal. I learned to ride it with one foot, and continued to ride it until I was nine or ten, just for fun.) drawing, cooking my own recipes, playdough, and dreaming of being a violinist.

Five things on my to do list today:
How about tomorrow? Today is almost over.

1. Get up.
2. Fold and put away laundry.
3. Practice violin and piano.
4. Do sit ups and attempt at a few push ups. (Now that I teach a gym class I have some motivation.)
5. Shower and get dressed, do my hair and make up.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Apples. Mmm, they have to be just right, not soft or sour, with a thin skin, and they can't be refrigerated or they hurt my teeth.
2. Graham crackers and milk.
3. Toast with a great deal of butter.
4. Cookies.
5. Fish sticks.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?
Laugh, and think it was a practical joke. Then I might faint.

Five places I have lived:
1. Heaven.......
2. Murrey, Utah.
3. Idaho Falls, Idaho.
4. Chester, Idaho.
5. My current home.

Five jobs I have had:
1. Big sister. (Let me tell you, it's a job alright....)
2. Babysitter.
3. Violin teacher.
4. Gym teacher.
5. Uh, Chief of Vacuuming the Front Room?

Five things you don't know about me:
Hmm, this is hard, I don't have very many secrets.
1. I really super love spicy food.
2. I was a stuck up, bratty jerk in sixth grade.
3. I couldn't get past the fourth chapter of Emma the first time I tried to read it.
4. I am considering being a seminary teacher as my career.
5. I practically taught myself to read.

Ok, now I tag........Morganne, Tammy, and you, if you want.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This looks like fun, I'll have to post this on my blog.

Seminary teacher....that is way cool. :)

Tammy said...

Kate, the new look to your blog is G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S.

Wherever did you find such a stunning photo?

Anonymous said...

www.morguefile.com. Tons of super fun pictures all for free with no copyrights!
-Kate