Sunday, March 2, 2008

If pictures are worth a thousand words, this is a pretty accurate description

Pretend this is a photograph. We did get a new camera, but I haven't had time to figure out all its fancy- shmancy features.

I am insanely busy. I could go on and on about how sick I am of going places, but I won't because I'm not. I love all the stuff I'm doing, I just have moments of feeling overwhelmed. I'm sure you will agree when you take a look at my typical week.

Monday-
Up at five, start school, shower and get ready.
Leave for seminary at 7:50, get home at 9:35.
School must be finished by 11:15.
Leave to help teach a gym class (for little kids) at 11:30.
Get home from teaching at 3:30.
Finish any leftover school work.
Practice and do chores.
Dinner.
Family Night.
Bedtime 8:30.

Tuesday-
Get up at five, start school, shower and get ready.
Seminary.
School.
Art lessons at 12:00-1:30.
Teach violin lessons 3:00-4:30.
Dinner.
Mutual.
Bedtime.

Wednesday-
Get up, school, get ready.
Seminary.
School and practicing.
Watch kids while Mom goes to meetings, or visits new people.
Etc.

Thursday-
Get up, etc.
Seminary.
School.
Violin lesson at 1:15-2:00.
Meet Akira to go do baptisms for the dead.
Stay at Akira's until we both go to Youth Symphony at 7:00.
Get home at 9:10.
Sleep.

Friday-
Get up, etc.
Seminary.
Leave for piano lessons at 11:00.
Go from piano to library for homeschool group.
Leave library at 3:30ish.
Home, etc.

Saturday-
Clean, clean, clean the house.

Sunday-
Sleep in! Relax (sort of). Church.

Yikes. I also have had some extra stuff, like violin festival, piano festival, being on the committee for New Beginnings, and preparing for and teaching group violin lessons. Not to mention trying to read the Book of Mormon everyday (I haven't done the greatest with that goal.)

Dang, I can't wait for summer.

7 comments:

Shua said...

Ditto that

Tammy said...

You must be a typical teenager.
ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!! It passes so quickly. :)

Jesse C said...

Seems pretty busy, but I can honestly say the busiest times of my life have been the best. Don't get too stressed, and just enjoy the ride.

Lindy-Lou said...

Kate, you are amazing. I understand the not complaining/happy with life/overwhelmed description. You're wonderful. Love you lots.

morganne said...

Dang, girl!! You're way way busy like me! It's fun, but a little overwhelming at times.... I still love it though! (Except for that whole "school" part....yeah, that's not too good...)

Anonymous said...

WoW!!!! You are busy and an artist!

Annalee Kelly said...

Kate, you are a hero! All your endeavors are righteous. Are you impressed that the blogger likes me now??? I have no idea what I did differently...