Just kidding, that was just another of my lame attempts at humor (I get it from my dad.) No I have not vanished from the face of the planet, no I was not in the hospital, no I was not kidnapped, no I was not abducted by aliens, no I did not jump into a volcano, no the clutter in my room did not come alive and eat me, no I did not become a nun, no I did not break my neck falling on all the stupid ICE...........you get the point. The fact of the matter is: I got grounded. Yes, me, mature, grown-up, respectful, me (ha!). And no I'm not going to tell you why. Ok, maybe I am. Nah, I'll leave it to your imagination. But rest assured, it was nothing serious.
Anywho, a few more random thoughts and pieces of slightly pointless information. I seriously could write a post of random thoughts every day and not run out of randomness........
So, Easter is right around the corner. I'm so excited, I just love it when the snow is gone and the earth is waking up, and flowers are about to bloom, and robins are singing, and the sun shines down like an old friend..........
HAHAHAHA!!!!! WHATEVER! LIKE EASTER IN IDAHO IS ACTUALLY LIKE THAT!?! Let me give you an example. It. Snowed. Four. Inches. Yesterday. We. Still. Have. Snow. A. Foot. And. A. Half. Deep. (Just typing this is making me feel sick.) Another example: I wake up and think that maybe if I ignore winter it will just go away. So, I get dressed in my favorite cowgirl shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and my jean capris, and my white sparkly flip-flops. I go out to feed my chickens. I freeze, catch pneumonia, and die. (Ok, so I only mostly died.) I change into long jeans and sandals with a tee shirt. I turn into a shivering ball of blue mush. Then (after some chocolate and coming to terms with reality) I change into my pink hoodie and jeans and pink and brown skaters. My shivers subside and I can feel my toes again, but my lips remain blue. Winter just give it up! Please!
So I'm really trying to decide what to cut out of my schedule, because obviously it's gotten out of hand. It's so hard though........I just can't make up my mind what to drop. Grrr.
My seminary teacher's name is Brother Horseley. He's from Wyoming. So far it's been a good class. I've even stayed awake. :)
While we're on the subject, I'll you about one of my big pet peeves. I really hate it when someone says WyomING. NO NO NO! It's Wyoming! You have to let the "ing" sort of fade off, unless of course you want to sound like you're from somewhere foreign, like Michigan. Also never, ever say BoiZe. It's spelled with an "s" NOT a "z". Sheesh.
Big announcement: I have my own room!!!! For the first time in fourteen years! Hannah now shares with Christopher. I owe it all to my amazing skills with persuasive essays. (Yes, I wrote a persuasive essay to my parents.)
Right now I'm wearing a brown sweater with a hood, white pajama pants with pink polka dots, black ballet flats, and my pirate-y looking small silver hoops (I considered only wearing one, but......). I think it could catch on.
If you are at all interested, I got 98/100 in violin festival, and 99/100 in piano festival. I'm pretty happy.
I've really missed you guys from Bloggerville, and I hope you missed me too. I'm glad to be back.
I need to sleep. Now. (This time change has screwed me up big time.)
6 comments:
If you thought that abducted by aliens was as far as my imagination went, you are sadly mistaken. I was thinking maybe you were hitch-hiking to Ireland, or you were burying something and you dug a little to deep and you were engulfed by magma...you should see my dreams. :)
I think that Idaho is supposed to send some of that snow to Arizona. No you do not know me and yes I read your blog. I did the same thing with the whole shorts flip-flops and no coat the other day and was really hating myself when I was done walking to seminary. As you could have guessed all my classmates laughed at me and still are when I walk in everyday.
Good luck with being grounded but don't stop blogging.
Glad you are back....I wondered where you were. :)
The snow. I agree 100%. Seriously, are we in some sort of sick nightmare or something????
Anyway, glad you are back!
Grounded... I can't believe it! I'm so curious! ;)
Congrats on the 98 at Violin Festival! Email me and tell me all about it!
Our snow is mostly gone, but we started earlier than you guys, so I don't feel too bad for you yet! It's still cold.
Welcome back to Bloggerville in the fine county of Webernet.
Congrats on getting your own room.
Good voiolyning!
Three cheers for persuasive essays!
Glad you're back. So glad. You were missed.
Post a Comment