This is my first attempt at a video log. I didn't feel like typing. And I'm having a rare good hair day and wanted to share it with you. Please excuse all the times I say "Um" and all the times I smack my lips. Thank you.
Well, that was fun. Do it again anytime. BTW, you reminded me SO much of your Aunt Tiffany in this little video. Next time, give us a tour of your apartment.
You are such a cutie. And I promise you said "um" waaaaay less than I said it when I gave my last talk in church. I could hear myself saying it, and I couldn't stop. It was awful.
Haha I know what you mean about going to sleep earlier and getting up earlier. I've been on both sides. The late one and the early one. Glad to see that everything is good so far though!
yep, vlogging is good for you. And consequently for me. I like your face. And let's face it; you're funny. dooble-ee-dooo.... haha. yep. definitely a word I'm going to start using.
5 comments:
Well, that was fun. Do it again anytime. BTW, you reminded me SO much of your Aunt Tiffany in this little video. Next time, give us a tour of your apartment.
You are such a cutie. And I promise you said "um" waaaaay less than I said it when I gave my last talk in church. I could hear myself saying it, and I couldn't stop. It was awful.
You are a natural, girl!
Haha I know what you mean about going to sleep earlier and getting up earlier. I've been on both sides. The late one and the early one. Glad to see that everything is good so far though!
yep, vlogging is good for you. And consequently for me. I like your face. And let's face it; you're funny.
dooble-ee-dooo.... haha. yep. definitely a word I'm going to start using.
Post a Comment