
You can't really tell, but this rock we're sitting on overlooks a sharp drop-off down to the creek.

Christopher broke our camera, so these are taken with the ancient dinosaur that has been dwelling in a drawer for the past eon. Forgive the poor quality.

Saw some moose.

Seth's first trip. He did great.

The lake. So pretty. Worth the hike.

These pictures are also out of order. Forgive that as well, please.

I love mountains in the morning. Actually, I just love mountains.
6 comments:
Love the pictures (hello, giant moose!) and love you guys even more! Glad you had a good time. When did Morgan grow seven feet tall???
It's such a pretty area up there. Nice photos...and I'm glad you had fun! :)
Love you! I think seeing a moose would kind of scare me, ... they're SO big!!
I love the mountains too, Kate. So glad you got it in before the cold hits. And a great backpacking trip for Seth. He's a lucky kid
This looks so much fun.
Drool...I want to go on a hike!
Post a Comment