Thursday, November 5, 2009

Top Five Christmas Albums

5. Julie Andrews - Christmas With Julie Andrews

4. Neil Diamond- The Christmas Album

3. Amy Grant's Christmas album (Her newer one. Not sure what it's called.)

2. The Carpenter's- Christmas Portrait

1. John Denver and The Muppets- A Christmas Together


What's your Christmas soundtrack? (And just for the record, it is NOT weird to listen to Christmas music before Halloween and Thanksgiving. We've been doing it for years. So there you go.)

5 comments:

Jesse C said...

Dustin Kensrue - This Good Night
Robert Goulet - Wonderful World of Christmas

Those are two of my favorite Christmas albums. You've got some good ones there. I also love oldies Christmas tunes - The Drifters "White Christmas" and the like.

Lindy-Lou said...

I'll get back to you on that. Just wanted to comment that I always found it interesting that Nel Diamond, who is Jewish, made a Christmas album. ;-)

Shua said...

These are some good ones, specifically Amy Grant and The Muppets. I also love the Osmonds original Christmas album and I'm just discovering Relient K's Christmas album.

Tiffany said...

No Christmas is complete without the Muppets.

Jesse C said...

Hopefully Herod the Fink (fingers crossed).