And the answers are (in case you are wondering):
32-7 The TCU/BYU game in which BYU lost.
49-16 The Utah/Colorado St. game in which Utah won. (When Col. St. played TCU, TCU only scored 13 points. :)
8-0 Utah's playing record this season. 8 wins, no losses. I'm smiling. Really big.
11 Utah's rank in the nation. They are now moved up to 9. On a week they didn't even play.
21 BYU's rank in the nation. They moved up to 17 after barely winning against UNLV.
1 Utah's rank in the Mountain West Conference.
Whoever voted on the poll was right. I share a birthday with one of the best running backs in the nation. By the way, happy birthday to Louie Sakoda on Tuesday! He's pretty much my favorite player.
I should stop posting so much about football or Josh will stop reading my blog for good. And that would be sad.
Only a less than a month of football left! :( I don't know what I'll do with myself after it's over. Nothing to talk about, no good reason to hate BYU, no games to scream at, no good reason to watch tv, no games to go to........how sad. It makes me want to cry. But there's still a month of important games left. And Utah has pretty good chances to win. I'll just enjoy it while I can. Random fact: If Utah goes undefeated they will probably play in the Orange Bowl against the Florida Gators. If you didn't know, Urban Meyer (I always want to call him Oscar Meyer), the Florida Coach, used to be head coach at Utah. He led the Utes to their undefeated season in 2004, and their win at the Fiesta Bowl. So if they end up playing them it could be quite the interesting game. Anyway, enough rambling.
2 comments:
Wow, Utah is really kicking BYU's hiney in the rankings isn't it??
Your blog makes me nervous because I hate to say how good/bad Utah's doing, because you never know when they'll have an awful game... on Thursday... or anytime. So it scares me. And I forgot to actually post answers on your last blog post, but I definitely nailed all of them! Way to go me!!
Post a Comment