Friday, October 10, 2008

Could I interest you in something random?

My foot hurts. I don't know why.

I got a new hair cut today. It's super cute. It looks a lot like my Aunt Leslie's, except not as perfect. :)

My Youth Symphony concert is tomorrow night. We're playing one tune on the adult symphony concert. We're playing Phantom of the Opera, and man do we play it! It's so much fun.

School is, well, school. I'm mostly just doing math and preparing for the ACT. I'm re-taking it on the 25th.

I love The Scarlet Pimpernel. It's probably my second favorite book ever, after Pride and Prejudice.

Christopher has two dozen nick names, more or less. The rest of us go by Kate, Morgan, Seth, and Hannah. Let's see......Christopher Brown, Christopher, Tuffer Brown, Tuffer, Tuff, Tuffer Boy, Baby Brown, Baby Boy, Little Buddy, Little Fella, Christopher Robin, Buddy, Little Buddy, Bubby, and Little Brother. It's insane.

Go Utes. A Ute fan was I born and a Ute fan will I die.

I hate acne.

I love my skinny jeans.

It's cold. Typical Idaho autumn: Looks bright and sunny, gorgeous fall colors everywhere, but when you step outside it's so cold it feels like you got smacked in the face. This morning wasn't too bad though, only like thirty degrees.

We are overflowing with squash, potatoes, apples, and tomatoes. Our storage room smells like dirt, plants, and apples. It's a good kind of smell.

I finished reading a book by Robert Fulghum called "It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It." It was amazing, I highly recommend it.

Christopher has curly hair.

Morgan is taller than I am. Darn. I'm still tougher though.

I think I'll go watch Nacho Libre now.

4 comments:

Lindy-Lou said...

I found every random thought worth reading. I'm a real fan.

morganne said...

A UTAH MAN AM I(too)!! Except for, ya know, I'm a girl. :)

Leslie said...

I wanna see your haircut! And thanks for the compliment, though I rarely think my hair is "perfect". Especially since Brianna has taken to "helping" me do my hair.
Unfortunately, I have the Crowley "don't touch my hair!!!" gene. I'll have to work on that, because she's so cute and sincere.

By the way, your Uncle James (you know, the one I'm married to) was very disheartened to see the Ute logo, and to read of your devotion. I'm going to go put him to bed now, I don't think he can handle this news.

Annalee Kelly said...

Your 'skinny jeans'? That doesn't make any sense given your body type. Everything you wear has to be skinny, my dear Kate. At least you haven't had diarrheas since Easters. (If you didn't find that last line funny, call me.) Can't wait to hear how your concert went!