Wednesday, July 23, 2008

And the winner is......

Melinda! My lovely used-to-be-violin-teacher! Way to go Melinda! Email me your address and I'll send you your prize a soon as I can. (But don't look for it for a while, I'm known to be consistently late. :)) And now for the answers you have all been waiting for!

#1 The Four Seasons, "Spring", by Antonio Vivaldi
#2 Symphony #5, by Beethoven
#3 Piano Concerto #21, Adagio, by Mozart
#4 Fur Elise, by Beethoven
#5 Turkish March, by Mozart

Next time I'll make it multiple choice or something a little easier. I tried to pick melodies that you would probably recognise if you heard it, but I guess it was a little harder than I thought. Good job Josh, you were so close. Keep listening to classical music everyone, it's good for you.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh, no no no! I don't think I won! I only got the easiest one, and corrected one of the answers that I wouldn't have got on my own!

Mindy said...

I looked back at the comments, and I really think Josh (shua) won. Maybe we could share a prize! I could get a nice email from you telling me everything that is going on in your life, and he could get whatever else you have up your sleeve! ;)

Tammy said...

Ok, all of my guesses were Neil Diamond. lol. Glad some of your readers were able to make some correct guesses. I can't carry a tune in a bucket, let alone figure stuff out like this. ;)

By the way, did you know the Twilight movie is going to be in theaters December 12th? I put the trailers over on my blog.

Kate said...

Thank you for "confessing" Melinda. I guess that makes it a tie. Congradulations Josh, you're a winner!