As I can't think of anything to write on a single subject, and I'm too lazy to upload pictures of recent events, you get a collection of my thoughts. (I know, just what you always wanted, right?)
Three more days of school left. Wait, let me try that again. ONLY THREE MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!! YAY! I am so tired of getting up in the morning. I am so extremely excited for summer. Ahh........summer. I just can't wait.
I can't decide on my college major. I know, I know, I'm only a sophomore, but there's no time like the present, right? I'm torn between Music, English, and Art. I love all three and as soon as I lean towards one, the rest look better. Grr.
It's been almost exactly a year since I started Driver's Ed. Hmm, that just made me feel kind of old. Driver's Ed was an interesting experience; one that I don't think I'll ever forget. The stress burned it into my memory forever. At least the driving part; I aced all the written tests. In fact, in case you didn't know, I was valedictorian of my Driver's Ed class. Wonderful isn't it? Now I have a good reason to give all the driving advice I want. (Just kidding, my parents smack me when I start commenting on their driving habits.)
I'm hoping to get several more students for the summer; I will have more time to teach, and frankly I quite enjoy making extra money from my own front room.
I don't tan easily and it really bugs me. I resort to fake tans to avoid embarrassment.
My new seminary teacher (long story), Brother Robbins just got hired as a full time teacher. He's moving to Davis (sp?) county this summer. I don't know if that's your county, Josh, or if he'll even be at your school, but if he is, get in his class! He is a really awesome teacher (except for being a B** fan); I learned a lot and enjoyed it.
Enough randomness for now. Happy summer!
1 comment:
Actually that is my county, which narrows it down to: Davis, Viewmont, Bountiful, Woods Cross, and Layton might even be in Davis county, I'm not sure. So I have about a 1/5 chance that he's coming to Viewmont and about a 1/7 chance of getting him if he does come to Viewmont. Those chances don't sound too great, but you never know...
Post a Comment