Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. My boss has been gone for about a week unexpectedly. I've been alone in the office, just me and the phone, keeping things going all week.

2. The phone isn't very good company.

3. I'm a Cutco sales rep now, as well as the receptionist. The other night, I had a dream about Cutco. I think it's apparent that I need to do something with my life besides think about fine kitchen knives.

4. I registered for classes on Thursday. It was relatively painless. I got all the classes I need at the times I wanted.

5. I'll have my Associates by July, if everything goes according to plan.

6. I want a BA, but I think an Associates is a good idea, just in case I want to transfer.

7. My parents want me to have a BA, but they think an Associates is a good idea, just in case I get married.

8. Good grief.

9. Feel free to contribute household goods to my Moving Out collection. So far, all the kitchen equipment I own fits into a shoebox. I'm not worried though. I figure I can just eat peanut butter sandwiches and apples for 6 months if I have to. Cooking is way overrated.

10. I drove all the way to SLC by myself this weekend. I'm such an adult.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love you and your shoebox of supplies.

Lindy-Lou said...

I'm sooo happy you drove all the way to S.L. this week-end. It wouldn't have been the same w/o you! And Hannah!

Tammy said...

Hello Kate! I had to make my blog private with some of the things Eric's doing these days. For the life of me, I can't remember your email address. If you'll email me at thesherfamily@yahoo.com I'll send you an invitation. :)