Wednesday, November 24, 2010

50 Things I'm Thankful For (In no particular order, as fast as I can)

  1. The restored Gospel.
  2. Temples close to my home.
  3. Wonderful ward/church leaders.
  4. Pride and Prejudice
  5. My job
  6. My violin
  7. Bread
  8. High fives
  9. Mom
  10. Dad
  11. Morgan
  12. Seth
  13. Hannah
  14. Christopher
  15. Cousins
  16. Cousins from AZ who are traveling up to see us for Thanksgiving
  17. Street lights
  18. Christmas music
  19. Yams
  20. Trees
  21. Boys
  22. Mountains
  23. Waterfalls
  24. YouTube
  25. Childhood memories
  26. Good friends
  27. Laughing
  28. The printing press
  29. The internet
  30. My education
  31. Freedom of religion
  32. The Constitution
  33. The comfy office chair I get to sit in at work
  34. The yellow stripes on my bedroom walls
  35. My Camry
  36. The way my best friend and I can communicate with our facial expressions.
  37. My healthy body
  38. A momma who read to me
  39. A daddy who took me on adventures
  40. Apples
  41. Grandparents
  42. My phone
  43. J.S. Bach
  44. Libraries
  45. Christmas
  46. George Washington
  47. Oatmeal
  48. Summer
  49. Autumn
  50. Wool socks.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm thankful for you.

Lindy-Lou said...

Me too, Kate. Me too.